14 Ocak 2016 Perşembe

REFLECTİON 3


         I want to mention about a quote by John Green. 'I wish I knew how to quit you facebook.

With the development of technology, internet use has become increasingly popular.Although the

internet has many advantages and disadvantages, sometimes it can turn out to be dangerous.

Nowadays especially among the youth, social media is so popular. We share almost everything via

Facebook, Twitter etc. Where are we, what we eat and what are we doing.. We share all of theese ,

but sometimes this backfires on  us with some danger. For example a man who shared his location

while on holiday he got burgled. On the other hand excessive using social media causes violation of
privacy.

3 yorum:

  1. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Hi Pınar,
    Firstly, I want to say that you touched on a good point. Everybody, including me, shares what they do, where they are and such things. As you said, this backfires on us with some danger. That’s why we should be more careful about what we share. Your paragraph is quite clear. Your organization and flow of ideas are so good. I understood your paragraph easily. Also, there is no grammer mistake. However, it would be much better if you mentioned your own ideas. I want to know what you think, but it’s not big deal. It’s just an advice. Thank you for your contribution :)

    YanıtlaSil